Our fee consists of the Organisational support (180 EUR) and the Course fee (480 EUR). You can apply for the funding under Organisational support and course fee in your online application.
Organisational support / 100 EUR per participant from Erasmus Plus funding + 80 EUR extra (paid by school or teacher individually)
ECA charges organizational support to ensure the high quality of its mobility programmes. European Cultural Academy provides organizational support in the following ways:
- Preparation of mobility activities (pedagogical, intercultural, linguistic);
- Arrangements with partners for visits;
- Providing updated course catalogues for international participants;
- On-site information and assistance to staff by multilingual team of coordinators;
- Preparation of the agreements and certificates to ensure full recognition of the participants educational components;
- Efficient mentoring and supervision arrangements of mobile participants.
- Validation of learning outcomes. Course fees: 80 EUR per participant per day (6 days*80 = 480 EUR)
490 EUR is the tuition fee for the enrollment into the 7 day course. The tuition includes goodie bags, museum and city tours, guided visits to the Venice Biennale (from May to November), artistic workshop, all course materials, snacks and beverages during classes, lectures by leading experts in pedagogy, certificate ceremony and celebration cocktail at the end of each course. In addition to this, your school can apply for the following funding:
- Travel (based on the travel distance per participant);
- Individual support (80 – 160 EUR, defined by your national agency);
- Special needs support (costs directly related to participants with disabilities);
- Exceptional costs.
More details can be found in the Erasmus+guide
(Key Action 1 > Mobility project for school education staff).